We warrant that each BATH FITTER® bathtub, bathtub liner, shower base, ceiling, or bath or shower wall will be free of defects for as long as you own your home. We will repair or replace any defective unit at our discretion at no charge.
Exclusions and limitations
1. This warranty applies only to BATH FITTER® bathtubs, bathtub liners, shower bases, shower base liners, ceiling, and bath and shower walls. Installation services other than those related to correcting a manufacturing defect are warranted separately by each installing franchisee.
2. This warranty does not apply to replacement of any products made necessary by misuse, negligence in maintenance, or the use of inappropriate cleaners.
3. The manufacturer shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages such as, but not limited to, expenses for telephone, travel, legal services, damage to personal property, loss of time, or inconvenience.
4. If your bathtub or shower base was supplied with the optional slip-resistant coating, the coating should be reapplied every three years to retain its effectiveness (reapplication of the non-slip coating is at the homeowner’s expense).
5. This warranty is not transferable and applies only to the original, owner-occupied, purchaser.
No warranty, other than as set forth herein, is represented by the manufacturer nor is any person authorized to make any representation or any express or implied warranty on its behalf.
Please direct any claims related to this product to your local installing franchisee.
Need help? Click here for step-by-step instructions ›